Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Submitted my first round 2 app - Cornell

Yesterday I submitted my Cornell application for their 2 year program. Though I qualify for the one year accelerated MBA, I chose the 2 year program for the internship experience.
If I had got an interview invite from LBS, I would have not considered a November application and completely focused on interview preparation for LBS and Wharton. After receiving a ding from LBS, my confidence meter has gone down a bit. I postpone my Wharton interview to Dec 1 and gave some quality time for Cornell essays.
From my research, I learned that Johnson school at Cornell is very similar to Tuck at Dartmouth - small class size, general management focus, good interaction between faculty and students, collegial and collaborative students. BR Ventures and BR Incubator are very good opportunity for students looking for a career in VC/PE and Entrepreneurship.

1 comment:

syd said...

Is there an email add I can get from u? I need some info about the AMBA at Cornell.
Thanks!