Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Possible tragedy for Kellogg

Yesterday was a very eventful day. Morning I completed the recommender information for Kellogg and Wharton and went to office. By the time I reached office, I saw an e-mail from embark that one of my Kellogg recommender has submitted his recommendation. That was too fast. When I spoke to him, I told him that I would give him examples to use in recommendation. I do not know what he has written in the recommendation. Just 2 days before I heard a horror story from one another fellow applicant that last year one of his recommender wrote a one line recommendation. Wish it is not the case with me.
Yesterday I also scheduled an interview with Kellogg for Oct 2nd. So it is going to be Kellogg and not Tuck where I would interview first. Kellogg being the my first interview experience, am I going to screw it? So Kellogg is getting ready for a DING?
I have received my transcripts from Ohlone College. So all set for schools which need transcripts.
Lately I am having concerns with my leadership essay as my friend who reviewed in felt it is not powerful enough. Am I not up to the level of top MBA admits!!!

No comments: